Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Joys of remodeling!


As you can see in the picture above we are currently without windows. There is a few reasons for that..1) we purchased windows and currently have them, but when we removed the old ones, we discovered they were not the correct size from the original build 2) the windows were already out and dismantled, and we have ordered another set to fit but they will not be here till Friday.
So yesterday they created plastic windows to protect the kitchen from the rain, fabulous I know! I am sure my neighbors are thrilled (ha)!
The beauty is at 5 am this morning I woke up abruptly to realize that I had left my indoor plant out back and it is snowing. I go down stairs to recover it and find that my lovely clear plastic windows have been blown out. Just to remind you it is snowing out and my downstairs temperature is the same as the outside! So what do I do.... Yell up to my honey who is fast asleep, "Beau?" "we have a problem" on my second "Beau?" I get a response in a lovely grizzly bear tone, "I will be there in a minute."
The JOYS of remodeling! :- |

No comments:

Post a Comment