Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Illumination in the Bedroom

Hello All,
I wanted to share with you a little project that I actually did myself, and didn't even have to bring in the husband on this one. I added some illumination in our master bedroom. We have a lovely chandelier for an overhead light, but at night it is super bright, and sometimes I would like to just read, and with that bright light there was no way that my husband (who would prefer to sleep in a bat cave) could stand it. So I wanted sconces on the wall, but I wasn't wired for them. So I found these lovely wall lamps at the Home Depot to install to give us individual lighting, just like a resort! I am pleased with the outcome, and now I can actually stay up all night surfing through my magazines or reading my favorite author Sophie Kinsella. It was an affordable fix, and I was able to take the drill and get the project complete! and then Wa-la!


No comments:

Post a Comment