Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hardships of Remodeling


No one said it was going to go smooth as pie, but one could only hope! Right?

Unfortunately our kitchen renovation just keeps lingering on. The fabulous marble flooring I picked out, has turned into the biggest pain in my side. Most of the tile came in flawed (rust stains from packaging), so I have been working with my vendor to acquire more tile to finish the floor for months, and to our dismay we learned that they sold their entire stock to Lowes. So up to Lowes I go and order, with hopes we might be able to get this kitchen to completion very soon! Only to find that the lots do not match when it comes in.

So now my sweet husband Beau is removing all the tile that was put down and now I have to find that perfect fit for the Kitchen, again.

I just keep telling myself that the end result will soon be here! Hopefully sooner than later! And in the middle of all of this, a portion of our beautiful clay tile roof has been blown off by the insane storms we have been having, and I have decided to spruce up the house!
I must say that my husband does to deserve "Husband of the Year!"
If he doesn't kill me first!

April Showers Bring May Flowers! I am so looking forward to May!

No comments:

Post a Comment