Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Making Something Out of Nothing!

This is an affordable way to get yourself some storage and still be stylish. For only $100 I was able to transform this empty area that was really just "nothing" into a useful storage area in my kitchen. With today's economic climate, I am always looking for ways to improve my home without depleting my checking account.  This proves with a little time, and a little money, you can make something out of nothing!



Materials used for the Job:
1. Copper Pipe
2. Curtain Rings 
3. Industrial Shelving ($20 a piece from Home Depot)
4. Linen Fabric
5. Gorilla Glue
6. Some Screws to place the new created rod.
& 7. And of course some time to put it all together!




1 comment:

  1. What a great idea ans so simple...you are going to do WONDERFUL at this...love the lantern ideas too!!!

    ReplyDelete