Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This room is missing something? Oh, I know the curtains!

Have you ever walked into a room and felt like there is something missing?
In my head I think, "This place could use some CURTAINS!" 

Curtains can be an inexpensive update if shopping at the right store. Like picking up some nice curtain rods at Big Lots, Target, and Lowes. Not to mention these places have inexpensive curtains to go with the rods. Oh, and check out your local HomeGoods and TJ Maxx too! So what I am saying if you think your room needs warmed up and softened, then think CURTAINS!

This is a good example of how curtains and paint can completely change the look of a room.




2 comments:

  1. Nice Job April. Makes the room feel warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And thanks for keeping tabs on me! xo

    ReplyDelete